HM Group can protect your business with our electronic and manually operated insulated roller shutters and fire shutters, bespokely designed to protect your premises, staff and stock.
Our latest generation of insulated roller shutters feature perfectly matched system components, smooth running guide rails and an efficient power and control system.
This unique synergy of the very latest in fire shutter technology guarantees stability and flexibility for your system and shutter.
Due to the custom made, ideally manufactured cross sections of the shutters, the sections can be rolled up extremely, saving space whilst still providing superb levels of protection.
Together with the clever section design this makes our insulated roller door system the market leader.
Insulated Roller Shutter Features
- Our insulated roller shutters include double skin profile rolls, formed from a single, pre colored steel section with a hot injection polyurethane central core
- A short throw, reinforced quirk, which interlocks each profile to form a continuous door curtain
- Heavy duty slat end caps which are pop riveted to ensure that the curtain always runs smooth whilst remaining square in the guide channel
- A reinforced carrier strap connects the 20mm deep base seal to the bottom rail, eliminating draughts and debris from passing under the closed door
- Doors exceeding a 5000 mm clear opening incorporate an additional reinforcing angle to the bottom rail
- Optional reinforced wind lock anchors are available to pass level 5 wind loading tests
- 3mm two part galvanized steel
- Shutter kit comprises of a range of 5mm thickness galvanized head plates from 400mm x 400mm up to 500mm x 500mm
- The steel shutter is certified to withstand Class 5 wind loading at 7000 mm wide
- The roll formed insulated steel profile sections have been thermally assessed to a “U” value of 1.37 W/Mk
- Max recommended door dimensions 35 Sqm area with a restriction of 6000mm opening height
Bespoke Insulated Roller Shutters / Fire Shutters
We ensure each door is purpose made to fit each individual opening, whilst being constructed using the highest quality materials and components.
The doors can be faced fixed or installed between jambs and fitted to either steel or brick openings. A full installation service is also available.