STEEL FIRE RATED DOORS
Fire Rated Doors are ideal for securing mainly interior doorways in agricultural, industrial and commercial buildings.
This is a specialist range of steel doors from Howard Mitchell, fully tested and certified to provide integrity of up to 240 minutes during a fire.
FIRE RATED DOOR INFORMATION
- Fire resistant for up to 240 minutes – FD30 to FD240 available
- Independently tested to BS 476:Part 22 1987
- Fire rated door closer on each leaf as standard
- Steel casing protects and isolates the door locking mechanism within the door itself
- Additional welding on all corners and seams
- Specialist door infill improves performance
- Precision manufactured with CNC machinery – accurate to every mm
- Fire rated seals
- Fire resistant glazing options with fire rated intumescent seals. Please note that single glazing reduces fire resistance to 1 hour
- 2 year Manufacturers Warranty
HMG Steel Fire Rated Doors have been independently tested by Exova Warringtonfire and are certified to withstand fire for up to 240 minutes.
If this time certification is not necessary, we recommend considering our Fire Exit Doors.
FIRE RATED DOOR SPECIFICATION
- Door leaf manufactured from 1.2mm zintec steel – there is also an option for 1.6mm available for high security situations
- Door frame manufactured from 1.6mm zintec steel. 90mm as standard with 150mm frames available on request
- Threshold in compliance with the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) – 13mm as standard, however extra low profiles and inward opening thresholds are also available
- Integral anti-jemmy strip for defence against attack by crowbar or other similar levers
- Hinges – 4 high quality stainless steel hinges (BS 1935.2002 grade 13)
- Dog bolts – 7 solid steel dog bolts secure the door leaf to the frame
- Available as single, leaf and a half and double leaf configurations
GET YOUR FREE, NO OBLIGATION QUOTE TODAY
Call Howard Mitchell on 0115 882 0992 for free advice or to get your quote today. Alternatively, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org – feel free to send over any drawings or plans for our reference.