STEEL SECURITY DOORS WITH FRAMES
Howard Mitchell provides Steel Security doors for internal or external use on agricultural, industrial, commercial and domestic/residential premises for personnel to enter and exit the building.
Our security doors can be manufactured in single steel doors, leaf and half steel doors and double steel doors configurations with a wide range of colours, vision panels, louvres and door furniture available to suit every need.
STEEL SECURITY DOOR SPECIFICATIONS
- Manufactured from 1.2mm zintec steel
- Folded 45mm thick leaf with composite Dufaylite honeycomb core
- Integral anti-jemmy strip to defend against crowbar attack
STEEL DOOR FRAME
- Manufactured from 1.6mm zintec steel
- Easy to fit, adjustable frame as standard – includes 10 adjusters
- Internal hinge chassis system for extra strength
- Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) compliant aluminium threshold – 13mm as standard
SECURITY DOOR HINGES
- Minimum of 4 high-quality stainless steel hinges (BS 1935.2002 grade 13) – larger doors have 6 hinges
SECURITY DOOR DOG BOLTS
- Minimum of 6 no. 17.5mm solid steel dog bolts – 9 on larger doors
- Choice of a wide range of standard RAL colours. You can view these here. Non-standard RAL colours are also available, however, there may be an additional charge for the paint
- Wide selection of locks, handles, closers, limit stays etc.
- Louvres or glazing with Georgian wired glass, polycarbonate or laminate available in a range of shapes and sizes
MANUFACTURING AND DELIVERY
Every Howard Mitchell Security Door is individually designed and manufactured to your specific requirements. You won’t be expected to wait 4-6 weeks for a made-to-measure door, as is common with many companies. With HMG Metal Security Exit Doors we can guarantee a rapid turnaround – usually within 15 days.
HM Group™ steel doors are manufactured in the UK with high-quality British steel, using the latest CNC machinery – that means that the doors are a precision-made product, produced exactly to the millimetre. HMG Security doors are extremely well-engineered and will have a long life in even the toughest of environments.
ADVANTAGES OF STEEL SECURITY DOORS
An HMG Steel Security Door will provide many advantages over traditionally constructed doors in timber, aluminium, composite or PVC. A hollow metal door will be much stronger and more secure. Steel Security Doors are also a visual deterrent as anyone considering breaking and entering is more likely to attack a weaker timber, aluminium or composite door.